Building trust in organisations to increase performance
Contact us for more details
How it works
Listen to leaders and employees (engagement survey) regarding most pressing problems and then prioritise tasks.
Set clear expectations (SMART Goals)
Create a roadmap that combines tactical quick wins around immediate issues and a strategic plan to be executed.
Onsite coaching and mentoring
Work with team members, managers and leaders (using the GROW model) for solution focussed sessions.
Learning and Development
Provide training for managers and other sessions around time management, feedback and emotional intelligence for the wider community.
Review the confirm that the company is compliant and all the transactional responsibilities of HR are fit for purpose. Develop and deliver transformational strategies to build a high engagement, high performance culture.
- Champions are brilliant at the the basics. Understand the role, relationship and responsibilities of a Manager.
- Insight and tools to understand what really motivates people at work. From creating the right culture to celebrating success, you’ll have techniques to blow mediocrity out of the water and you’ll have the tools to replace it with a vibrant and productive workplace.
- A massive increase in your communication skills. The ability to handle conflict through effective feedback skills. The capability to influence and make an impact. How to manage meetings as well as how to manage up.
- A significant increase in emotional intelligence. You’ll manage your emotions much better due to a tangible improvement in your self-awareness and the tools to manage relationships with others.
- Brilliant delegation skills with the know-how to increase accountability in self and others and encourage autonomy.
- Tools to increase focus. You’ll be able to coach laser sharp focus skills that gets work out of the door in a stellar way. At the same time you’ll manage stress much better.
| Matthew Davies
Matthew Davies is passionate about providing people managers with people skills, so much so, he wrote a book called ‘The Trust Triangle’ and developed an online course to help Managers powerfully and practically build trust and increase performance.
He was a former VP of People for a top tech company and ran a successful learning consultancy in London. He has trained and coached thousands of professionals over the last 15 years. Matthew is a member of the Association of Coaching and a member of coaching at Henley Business School.
He has achieved CIPD Level 5 Diploma (Learning & Development) and is an accredited MBTI Practitioner. Matthew has extensive experience as a Coach, Trainer and Speaker (EMEA and America).
Matthew is a consummate communicator who had a previous career as an awarding winning BBC Broadcaster. Whether it’s a full Management Training Program or speaking at your annual conference, Matthew helps individuals, high growth startups and massive corporates to master the principles of effectively managing humans in the workplace.
for more details
Here are some of companies he has worked with:
• Vodafone IoT (telecoms)
• Freuds Comms (advertising)
• Weber (retail)
• Skimlinks (adtech)
• Stripe (fintech)
• moo.com (design tech)
• Willis Towers Watson (consultancy)
• BBC (media)
• August Media (publishing)
• Swoon Editions (Furniture)
• Digital Surgery (medtech)
• C Space (consumer)
• CS Projects (construction)
• LeasePlan (automotive)
• Hoop (Children's Events App)
We promise to respond within 24 hours
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
By submitting this form I agree to my details being used in sole connection with the intended enquiry.